COLLECTING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Examples of Personal Information collected: web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- Purpose of collection: to load the Site accurately for you and perform analytics on Site usage to optimize our Site.
- Source of collection: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Printify.
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose: shared with our processor Printify
Customer support information
- Examples of Personal Information collected
- Purpose of collection: to provide customer support.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
- Disclosure for a business purpose
SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION
As described above, we share your Personal Information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you. For example:
- We use Printify to power our online store. You can read more about how Printify uses your Personal Information here: https://printify.com/privacy-policy/
- We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or otherwise protect our rights.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your Personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping, and fulfillment of your order.
When you place an order through whereistiffany.com, we will retain your Personal Information for 30 days.
If you are a resident of the EEA. You have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (which includes profiling) when that decision-making has a legal effect on you or otherwise significantly affects you.
We engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our processor Printify uses limited automated decision-making to prevent fraud that does not have a legal or otherwise significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision-making include:
- Temporary denylist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This denylist persists for a small number of hours.
- Temporary denylist of credit cards associated with denylisted IP addresses. This denylist persists for a small number of days.
A cookie is a small amount of information downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use several different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies improve your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the Site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance, whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing, and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience, and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on modifying your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as https://printify.com/privacy-policy/#menu-cookies